History

When passion meets dexterity, it has to be ESKA. For more than 100 years the name has represented innovative craftsmanship.

See timeline
GLOVE REVOLUTION SINCE 1912.
TRY IT. WEAR IT. (G)LOVE IT.
  • 1912

    Company founded by Josef Eska.
    Production of classic leather gloves and military gloves.

  • 1936

    Employment of approximately 500 people, managed by Josef Eska and Aloisia Eska as 1st generation. Franziska Eska married Paul Loos.

  • 1945

    Expulsion, relocation to Thalheim.

  • 1952

    Eska exhibits at its first trade fair in Austria.

  • 1959

    Production of skiing gloves commences.

  • 1964

    Management takeover by Paul and Franziska Loos as 2nd generation.

  • 1965

    Construction of the new company building in Thalheim (Bruckhofstraße).

  • 1968

    Anna Maria Binder marries Paul Loos. Mrs. Loos takes over the office management and becomes the right hand for overall company management.

  • 1983

    The brothers Paul and Kurt Loos take over the company management as the 3rd generation.

  • 1991

    Paul Loos becomes the sole Managing Director.

  • 1997

    Relocation to the new ESKA company building in Thalheim (Am Thalbach 2).

  • 2001

    The brother and sister Regina and Paul Herbert Loos take over the company management as 4th generation Managing Directors.

  • 2017

    ESKA® was enlarging it‘s logistics center in Thalheim bei Wels.

  • 2012

    ESKA – 100 years of innovation & passion

Eska Future The best is yet to come